Daisuke Minakata Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of Environmental Engineering
- Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Michigan Technological University
- Ph.D., Georgia Institute of Technology, 2010
- M.S., Kyoto University, Japan, 2005
- B.S., Kyoto University, Japan, 2002
- Dow 801, 1400 Townsend Drive, Houghton, MI. 49931
- 906-487-1830 (office)
- 906-487-2943 (fax)
- The International Chemical Congress of PACIFIC BASIN SOCIETIES 2015, UV Photochemistry for Water: Implications for Safe Water Disinfection and Oxidation Treatment Applications.
- 251st American Chemical Society National Meeting & Exposition, Division of Environmental Chemistry, March, 2016. San Diego, CA.