Daisuke Minakata Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of Environmental Engineering
- Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Michigan Technological University
- Ph.D., Georgia Institute of Technology, 2010
- M.S., Kyoto University, Japan, 2005
- B.S., Kyoto University, Japan, 2002
- Dow 801, 1400 Townsend Drive, Houghton, MI. 49931
- 906-487-1830 (office)
- 906-487-2943 (fax)
Several opening positions currently available for prospective Ph.D. students. Please contact Dr. Minakata directly via email.
- January 13–March 10, 2014
Call for Papers for the 248th National ACS Meeting
in San Francisco, CA (August 10-14, 2014)
New Advances in the Chemistry and Application of Advanced Oxidation Processes for Removal of Contaminants of Emerging Concern, Abstract accepted.
Please submit your abstracts (150 words maximum) using the ACS Abstract Submission System (PACS) The final absolute deadline to submit an abstract is: March 10th, 2014. After this date ACS will not allow late submissions.